Your company's privacy and security are our highest priority. We want to ensure that electronic access to all confidential materials and services provided by COMMERCIAL SERVICES GROUP ("CSG") are secure. Business and personal data in our possession is maintained and used in accordance with local, state and federal privacy laws. CSG educates its employees about the importance of protecting our client's business and personal information, and only authorized employees have access to sensitive information.
What we do:
- Request information from your company, for regulatory purposes, in accordance with various industry laws with which that we must adhere to.
- Use contact information, such as e-mail addresses, to communicate with you and keep you apprised of our efforts on your behalf, and if applicable, regulatory matters that may be of interest to you. We may also conduct surveys to determine how we can improve our level of service.
- Use security techniques designed to protect your company's information from unauthorized access (see Security Notice below).
We do not:
- Release personal information to third parties except where required by law or by court order.
- Request credit card or bank account information from any party at any time to be communicated via email or online.
- Sell or rent data to third parties for any other purpose.
- Use Internet "cookies". (This is a file placed on your hard drive by a website server that allows for monitoring your use of that website).
CSG utilizes various security protocols to safeguard your company's sensitive business information. Our clients' communications are securely protected via proprietary technology.
This notice should not be construed in any way as guaranteeing or warranting the security of information exchanged via the CSG web site.
Additional Privacy Statements
CSG is committed to preserving the privacy and security of our customers' personal information and data.
- Registration is required on this site to safeguard the privacy and security of your information and that of your customers.
- While your account is active, AB will provide important updates regarding the status of your account.
- Your IP address will be used to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our Web site, and for internal tracking and monitoring purposes.
- Cookies must be enabled to enter into business transactions with AB; however, they are not needed to access the valuable content on the site. Cookies allow us to deliver user-specific information and services.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, the practices and policies of this site, please click here or contact: CSG Client Services at